F1/M1 Visas

American Winds is proud to be able to offer F1 and M1 Visas for all of our international students. F1 Visas are to be used for fulltime academic degree programs, while M1 Visas are to be used for vocational skills training. Below is information to help assist in the application process but if more assiastince is needed feel free to call and ask at (330) 733-2500.  

Scroll to Top